- An image is required, so be sure to include one. If you don't add an image, the system will insert a random image.
- The image can be displayed on the right or the left side of the billboard.
- The CTA can be styled as a button or a regular link.
- The description field only accommodates up to 100 words, so keep it concise but engaging.
- You can set your CTA link to open in a new window/tab.
A Billboard component can have its image on the right, as shown here. The call-to-action link can be in a button or in a regular-text link, as we did here.
Using a billboard with the image on the left side, as shown here, is a good way to balance text blocks as the reader moves down your page.
Size an image and make it accessible
Because the Campaign Template billboard is derived from the Rivet design system, its image should have a 3:2 aspect radio, such as 600 x 400. Learn more about the Rivet billboard design.
Be sure to include alternative text for your image. Alt text is a description of what's in the photo, not a caption, and is required for accessibility purposes. See the WebAIM website for more information on writing alt text for images.
I want my link to open in a new window/tab
It's easy: Just select the "Open the link in new window/tab?" checkbox and submit the page.