- An image is required, so be sure to include one. If you don't add an image, the system will insert a random image.
- The image can be displayed on the right or the left side of the billboard.
- The CTA can be styled as a button or a regular link.
- The description field only accommodates up to 100 words, so keep it concise but engaging.
- You can set your CTA link to open in a new window/tab.
A Billboard component can have its image on the right, as shown here. The call-to-action link can be in a button or in a regular-text link, as we did here.
Using a billboard with the image on the left side, as shown here, is a good way to balance text blocks as the reader moves down your page.
I want my link to open in a new window/tab
It's easy: Just select the "Open the link in new window/tab?" checkbox and submit the page.
We look forward to your feedback!
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help improve this component by submitting a bug report to github.iu.edu.
Help make this component better fit your needs by submitting a feature request to github.iu.edu.