- You can use symbols, such as a plus sign or a greater-than sign, with the numbers in your statistics.
- Always include the source/date information in the "Note" field at the top of the Statistic Group chunk. It will show up underneath the row of statistics on your page.
- Links are not supported to avoid distractions for visitors.
- You can have a maximum of four statistics in one Stats component.
- Use either all-lowercase or all-uppercase for the text in your statistics.
- Use concise phrases or single-word descriptions for your statistics. Do not use complete sentences.
This Stats component has the maximum of four statistics along with the source information from the "Note" field, which appears below the numbers on the far left.
Express "more than"
You don't have to create special characters to indicate "more than" or other qualifiers. The <, >, and + characters are natively supported.