3 ways to include analytics
|Auto inclusion||Shared by other pages|
|Framework analytics||Yes ✔||Yes ✔|
|Custom file inclusion||No ✘||Yes ✔|
|Custom code inclusion||No ✘||No ✘|
I don't want to worry about analytics, and my campaign pages share analytics with other pages in my site
- Your site needs to be an IU Web Framework site, meaning:
- Your site has a Settings block and
- Your site has an _internal/velocity folder
- Your site has no customization on analytics, meaning:
- Your site uses _includes/analytics.html and
- Your site uses _includes/tag-manager.html
Use IU Framework analytics
To automatically include analytics by default.
I want my campaign pages to share analytics with other pages, but my site is not using the IU Web Framework
I want my campaign page to use separate analytics code
We look forward to your feedback!
Email your questions to email@example.com.
Help improve the Campaign Template by submitting a bug report to github.iu.edu.
Help make the Campaign Template better fit your needs by submitting a feature request to github.iu.edu.