Custom file inclusion
To use custom file inclusion on your page, the following must be true:
- Your site uses _my-includes/analytics/head.
- Your site uses _my-includes/analytics/body.
If both conditions are true, follow these steps:
- Select File or Page inclusion from the "type" dropdown in the Analytics chunk.
- Note the two asset selectors that appear.
- Click the asset selector for inclusion-head, locate _my-includes/analytics/head in the window that appears, and select it.
- Click the asset selector for inclusion-body, locate _my-includes/analytics/body in the window that appears, and select it
- Submit the page.
We look forward to your feedback!
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help improve the Campaign Template by submitting a bug report to github.iu.edu.
Help make the Campaign Template better fit your needs by submitting a feature request to github.iu.edu.