Get vaccinated, win prizes
Want to know if you were a winner?
Check your IU email for a message from IU Vaccine Incentive Program and follow the instructions to claim your prize!
When you report your required COVID-19 vaccine, now, you can also upload your vaccine verification card to be eligible for prizes. From June 7-July 1, 30 winners will be selected at random each week, with grand prize winners announced July 2.
The weekly prizes
Students will be eligible to win:
- A student (ST) parking permit for their campus (valid for the 2021-22 academic year beginning Aug. 1, 2021)
- Bookstore gift card for $500
- On-campus dining credit via I-Bucks (IU Bloomington), Dining Dollars (IUPUI), Gus Bucks (IU Southeast), Don Dollars (IU Fort Wayne), or campus dining credit (East, Kokomo, South Bend) for $500.*
Faculty and staff will be eligible to win:
- Apple Watch
- AirPods Pro
- JBL speaker
- Yeti cooler
* Dining credit not offered at IUPUC, Northwest. For IU Bloomington I-Bucks and IUPUI Dining Dollars: Points do not rollover and may be used until May 2022. Points have no refundable value. They cannot be used for gift cards. No alcohol may be purchased with these points. IU Bloomington I-Bucks will not receive any discounts.
The grand prizes
- Our student grand prize winner will receive a credit for the value of full-time in-state tuition for their campus (up to $11,220).
- Our faculty/staff grand prize winner will receive their choice of season tickets for two for either Indianapolis Colts or Indiana Repertory Theatre.
Who is eligible?
- Students, faculty, and staff in good standing with IU Bloomington, IUPUI, IU Fort Wayne, IUPUC, East, Kokomo, Northwest, South Bend, or Southeast.
- Have reported at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and uploaded their vaccine card using the self-report form by July 1.
- Those who reported their vaccine and uploaded their vaccine card prior to the announcement of the COVID-19 vaccine requirement are eligible.
- Part-time, full-time, and 100% online students and employees are eligible.
The "fine print"
- Winners will be contacted via their IU email address.
- People excluded from eligibility include anyone in a leadership position (VPs, AVPs, Chancellors, Deans, Provost, etc.) and anyone involved with vaccination programs at IU.
- Once a student, faculty, or staff member wins, they cannot win a second time, even if they occupy multiple roles (for example, student workers).
- Prize options for students will be considered a scholarship, and as such, could impact eligibility for other aid.
- Winners will receive tax information related to any applicable reporting of prizes.
- Vaccination cards are reviewed by IU’s medical team to ensure validity before winners are selected.