Effective June 1, 2020, all faculty, staff, students, contractors, suppliers, vendors, and visitors are required to wear cloth face coverings in all hallways, elevators, public spaces, and common areas, and when entering all IU buildings, in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19. Read more in the latest public safety advisory...
Students, we’re here for you
From remote learning tools to health and wellness information, find essential resources to help you finish the semester strong.
Health and wellness
- What to do if you suspect you have COVID-19
- IU Health COVID-19 virtual clinic screening (those living in Indiana)
- Learn more about COVID-19 on the CDC website
- Health centers: IU Health Center | IUPUI Campus Health
- Check grades and assignments on Canvas
- Contact your campus librarian
- Keep Learning
- Connect to the VPN
- Connect to Zoom | Connect to Zoom from China
- Find free Wi-Fi Hot Spots