In his latest message, IU President Michael McRobbie shares the Restart Committee's recommendations report; information about a new agreement with IU Health for comprehensive COVID-19 screening, testing and management; bringing IU research back into full operation; and the university's planning for the fall semester. Read the full announcement...
Students, we’re here for you
From remote learning tools to health and wellness information, find essential resources to help you finish the semester strong.
Health and wellness
- What to do if you suspect you have COVID-19
- IU Health COVID-19 virtual clinic screening (those living in Indiana)
- Learn more about COVID-19 on the CDC website
- Health centers: IU Health Center | IUPUI Campus Health
- Check grades and assignments on Canvas
- Contact your campus librarian
- Keep Learning
- Connect to the VPN
- Connect to Zoom | Connect to Zoom from China
- Find free Wi-Fi Hot Spots