Antigen test pick-up locations
Antigen, or rapid, COVID-19 tests are available on all IU campuses for students, faculty and staff. Individuals may receive up to 4 tests per month.
Please note that the FDA has extended the shelf life of the Flowflex COVID-19 tests by 16 to 19 months. Check here for updated expiration dates by lot number.
Antigen test pick up locations
- Indiana Memorial Union (circle drive breezeway): 24/7 (vending machine)
- McNutt center building: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m., Mon.-Fri.; 10 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sat.-Sun. (vending machine)
- Campus Center (first floor, southwest entrance): 24/7 (vending machine)
- University Library main entrance: 24/7 (vending machine)
- Whitewater Hall (WZ 110, IUPD office): 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Mon. - Fri.
IU Fort Wayne
- Neff Hall, Room 110: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (closed 12-1 p.m.), Mon. - Thurs.
- Kelley Student Center, Welcome center desk: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Mon. - Fri.
- Savannah Hall, Athletic booth: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Mon. - Fri.
- Columbus Center building, Admissions front desk: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., Mon. - Thurs.
IU South Bend
- Administration building main lobby at the Gateway Information Center: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Mon. - Fri.
- University Center South, across from IUPD: 24/7 (vending machine)