Interested in planning an event in person?
Follow IU's event committee request guidelines, even for events under 25 people. To reduce risks, do the following:
- Host the event outdoors
- Provide/require face masks
- Provide/require use of hand sanitizer and opportunities to use proper hygiene
- Do not share beverages or food unless individually wrapped (all food service guidance should be followed)
- Provide cleaning supplies
- Ensure that physical distancing can be and is maintained
- Keep and maintain a guest list
Remember that city, county, and state gathering restrictions must be followed in addition to university policies.