- Though requiring more tech skills than local overrides, shared components offer more power to customize campaign pages.
- Use shared components when you need to present different sets of data from what's offered by the six built-in components.
- A shared component consists of:
- A set of XML for data definition.
- A Velocity format that renders data.
- A Data Definition Block.
Install shared components
The first step for more powerful customizations.
Use a shared component
It might be easier than you expect.
We look forward to your feedback!
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help improve the Campaign Template by submitting a bug report to github.iu.edu.
Help make the Campaign Template better fit your needs by submitting a feature request to github.iu.edu.