Copyright & Intellectual Property
Teaching and Learning
Centers or offices of teaching and learning should be able to provide information regarding the use of copyrighted materials for instructional purposes. Begin with the appropriate office on your campus.
- IU Bloomington | Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning
- IUPUI | Center for Teaching and Learning
- IU East | Center for Teaching and Learning
- IU Kokomo | Center for Teaching, Learning, and Assessment
- IU Northwest | Center for Innovation and Scholarship in Teaching and Learning
- IU South Bend | University Center for Excellence in Teaching
- IU Southeast | Institute for Learning and Teaching Excellence
Use of IU Logos and Trademarks
The Indiana University licensing program ensures that the public properly identifies and associates University marks on products bearing the University's logos. There, you can find trademark policy, preferred vendor information, and associated resources.
Indiana University Licensing and Trademarks
Policy on Intellectual Property
The Indiana University Policy on Intellectual Property is maintained by Office of the Vice Provost for Research.
The Office of the Vice President and General Counsel is the only authorized and authoritative legal counsel to Indiana University. If you have not found answers to your copyright-related questions from any of the sources listed on this page, please contact the Office of the Vice President and General Counsel.
Note: the Office of the VP and General Counsel can provide assistance only with university business and related work. For personal, private and non-university related assistance, please seek private counsel.