Gerald L. Bepko Student Internship Program
Each year, University Information Technology Services (UITS) selects student interns to work on exciting, strategic information technology projects at IU's eight campuses. Students from populations traditionally underrepresented in the IT field are encouraged to apply.
Bepko internships provide an opportunity to involve students as we implement the many action items of the IU IT Strategic Plan and become 1IUIT. Students gain valuable experience and exposure to the reasons why IU has been named a 2011 best place to work in IT by Computerworld magazine.
Internships require a minimum of 10 hours participation a week for which the intern will earn a stipend. With appropriate approvals, academic credit may be obtained.
- Academic Advising Data Visualization Intern - IUB This internship has been filled
- Accessible Multimedia Captioning Intern - IUB This internship has been filled
- Advanced Visualization Lab (AVL) Electronics Intern - IUB This internship has been filled
- Campus Bridging and Research Infrastructure Intern - IUB This internship has been filled.
- Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning Technologies Intern - IUB This internship has been filled.
- Center for Teaching and Learning Technology Consulting Intern - IUPUI This internship has been filled
- Developer Integration Education Intern _ IUB This internship has been filled.
- High Performance Computing Database Support Intern - IUB This internship has been filled
- InCNTRE SDN Lab Intern - IUPUI This internship has been filled
- Interactive Online Campus Tour and Map Intern - IU Northwest This internship has been filled
- ITCP Web Design & Development Intern - IUB This internship is filled.
- IT Communications Satisfaction Intern - IUB This internship has been filled.
- IT Talent Acquisition Intern - IUB This internship has been filled.
- IU Mobile Intern - IU Kokomo This internship has been filled.
- Security Visualization Intern - IUB The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop visualizations to enhance the university.s situational awareness, display trending threats, and identify anomalies and correlations.
- Vended Application Administration - IUB The Vended Application Administration team is seeking an intern to assist in the analysis, planning and execution of a migration strategy for 40+ departmental customers from version 11 of the OnBase Enterprise Content Management System to the latest version, OnBase 13.
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter indicating the appropriate internship; a resume which includes skills relevant to project requirements and a letter of recommendation from a professor supporting your application to: