Position Available: Video Production Specialist, Cneter for Research in Extreme Scale Technologies (CREST) - Temporary
The Center for Research in Extreme Scale Technologies (CREST) at Indiana University is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Video Production Specialist.
Job Summary: Under general direction of the CREST Directors, the Video Production Specialist will perform the studio recording and video production, including the planning, filming, editing, sound mixing, graphic design and production output of an online graduate course on high-performance computing.
Duties and Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Acts as the project manager and lead engineer for the creation of an online course
- Collaborate with CREST Directors in planning the production elements
- Determine equipment requirements, including the purchase, set-up, and operation of the studio and editing equipment
- Record, edit, and perform post-production of video and audio activities using digital workstations and software
- Produce a variety of video and audio products for broadcasting, webcasting, and video streaming
- Ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget, and assure quality control
Education and Experience: A combination of education and training which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described. A typical qualifying background would include an associate.s or bachelor.s degree in telecommunications, video production, or closely related field. Previous Production experience in video and audio production and digital editing, including studio production and working with various recording and lighting equipment is required.
Work Hours and Compensation: This position is funded for one year only. The incumbent will be expected to work 20 hours/week for one year at the rate of $30/hour.
This position will report to the CREST Directors and Chief of Staff.
To Apply: Interested applicants should submit a send a letter of interest and resume.
CREST is affiliated with the Pervasive Technology Institute, Office of the Vice President for Information Technology, and School of Informatics and Computing at Indiana University. www.crest.iu.edu.
Applicants should apply at https://jobs.iu.edu/. Please refer to listing #9447