University Human Resources
Tax Saver Benefit (TSB)
The TSB plan is designed to save tax dollars when you pay for IRS eligible expenses. When you elect to set aside salary contributions into one or both of the TSB expense reimbursement accounts, the contributions are not subject to federal, state, local or FICA taxes. This can mean substantial savings. The TSB accounts are administered by the Nyhart Company.
Eligible full-time (75% FTE or more) Academic (including Medical Residents) and Staff employees are eligible to participate in either or both reimbursement accounts:
- HealthCare Reimbursement Account
- Dependent (Day) Care Reimbursement Account
In order to receive a reimbursement from either TSB account you must submit a direct deposit form to Nyhart
- TSB Direct Deposit form (PDF)
What do you want to do?
- Learn about the plan
- Understand how the TSB saves money
- Submit a claim
- Start or change deposit for TSB (Complete form in PDF)
- Get an IU Benefit card
- Log into my account for the first time | Log into account as usual
- Ask Nyhart (plan administrator) a question