Anthem PPO High Deductible Health Plan (Anthem PPO HDHP) for Retirees
Medical and Behavioral Health Services
This plan is available to all eligible Indiana University employees and Retirees under age 65, regardless of area of residence. When network providers are used, participants receive full benefits. Partial benefits are received from non-network providers, except in the case of an emergency. Network providers include Anthem Blue Access PPO providers in Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky and BCBS Blue Card providers in other states.
Things you can do…
- See the 2019 Anthem PPO HDHP Summary (PDF) for information about services, copays, and deductibles.
- Contact the plan administrator, Anthem, at 844-736-0920 or visit the Anthem Web site for questions about coverage, claims, and provider networks.
- Locate a network medical provider by consulting the Anthem Web site.
- Obtain information about precertification of a medical procedure by calling Anthem Utilization Review at 800-345-4348.
- Get coverage when out-of-state or overseas.