Nurse and Pharmacist Care Management
A team of nurses and pharmacists who specialize in providing care management services for members with chronic and/or complex conditions offer the following:
- Voluntary, additional patient-centered consultation services
- Collaboration with the member’s provider(s)
- Consultation for prescribed medication and therapy services
- Assistance with transitions between levels of care, for example from hospital to home
- Chronic conditions include but are not limited to: diabetes, asthma, heart failure, and COPD
Nurse and pharmacy care managers are employees of IU Health, IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians Group, and Premier Healthcare.