Personal Health Records (PHR)
The Personal Health Records (PHR) is a 24/7 online portal for the member to:
- Document personal health history
- Store and track health information (exams, lab work, dental, etc.)
- Store medical and provider contacts
- Direct personal health information to a doctor, clinic or hospital
- Upload documents, like power of attorney, advance directives, or medical bill records
Use of the PHR is voluntary and all medical information is confidential. More information on the PHR is available at hr.iu.edu/benefits/PHR.html.