Medical, Dental, Personal Accident Insurance (PAI), and Tax Saver Benefit (TSB) Changes
A qualified Life Events change will allow you to make changes to the below listed plans outside of Open Enrollment. Any changes must be made within 30 days from the date of the event. Select a plan below for general information and tips when making a change.
To make changes to your medical, dental, PAI, or TSB plans, visit the Life Events and Benefits Changes page to get started.
Medical and Dental Plans
Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
- Learn more about Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
Tax Saver Benefit (TSB) Plan
- Learn more about the Tax Saver Benefit (TSB) Plan
- Consult Nyhart or a tax advisor if you have questions about the tax consequences of a change.
- If participation is being lowered or stopped, no refunds are able to be issued for deductions already taken.
- New participants are required to complete a Direct Deposit Authorization/Termination form (PDF).
- When enrolled in the TSB Healthcare Reimbursement Account and the Health Savings Account (HSA), your TSB funds can only be used for dental and vision expenses until the HDHP deductible has been met for the year. Once the deductible is met for the year, the funds in the TSB can be then used for medical and prescription expenses incurred from that date forward.