Study Tour to Japan
June 11 - 30, 2003
East Asian Studies Center, Indiana University
Monday, September 22
Tuesday, August 26
Traveler's Diary has been posted.
Tuesday, July 8
A couple of group photos have been posted above. Click on each photo to see a bigger image.
One more photo has been added on the navigation bar.
Monday, July 7
September 27th lesson template document has been posted.
Here is last year's group journal (click on each date next to a participant's photo).
Wednesday, May 28
Tuesday, May 27
Information on you host families has been posted.
Friday, May 23
Thursday, May 15
Wednesday, May 14
Friday, April 25
Thursday, April 17
Friday, April 11
Read a letter from Jacques Fuqua, EASC Associate Director, regarding SARS.
Thursday, April 10
Tuesday, April 2
Friday, March 28
New reading assignments have been added (look for two "New" signs).
A link to detailed information on the International Teacher Identity Card has been added to the FAQ page.
Monday, March 24
Tuesday, March 19
In the next couple of days, we will be mailing a box of books to you. The list of box contents and reading assignments for orientation are posted.
Tuesday, March 18
- Topic of the Week #2 "Gifts/Souvenir" has been posted.
- Your information in the "Leaders & Participants" section will be printed and sent to the homestay organization on Thursday, March 20.
Monday, March 10
- Bookmark this page and check it at least weekly: http://www.indiana.edu/~easc/study_tour/2003/accepted/
- Please go through those links on the left navigation bar to check new and updated information.
- Please fill out the online questionnaire by Monday, March 17.
- E-mail discussion group has been created: email@example.com.
- Your bio's and photos have been posted in the Leaders & Participants section.
- Topic of the Week #1 "Luggage & Clothing" has been posted